Low Level Laser Therapy
Laser Hair Therapy is a Breakthrough in Hair Loss
Control, Hair Retention and Rejuvenation
Healthier Looking Hair
Low Level laser hair therapy (LLLT) is a revolutionary, non-surgical breakthrough for both men and women suffering the devastating effects of hair loss. With laser hair therapy, you can achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair. The low Level lasers are "soft" lasers often referred to as "cold" lasers, and do not have the thermal-component to cut, burn or vaporize. Low Level Laser Hair Therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low Level light lasers which delivers light energy directly to the Scalp. Laser hair therapy was developed in Europe and used for improving hair volume and hair shaft quality and prolonging the life of hair color and improving hair colors and perms.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
The Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- For Post Operative Transplant surgery, laser treatments have been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.